Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Feet Accessories

Okay, now lets talk about this. Toe rings, anklets, fake nails on feet, and toe/ankle braclet, all of these are not only weird but very annoying or painful, Have you ever tried walking with a toe ring, its like walking with a pebble stuck in your ballet flat. Annoying as shit and you more than likely remove the pebble immediately. Well, toe rings are exactly that except you don't want to move it because it is glamorizing that long awkward middle toe that you have to show off. And in the words of my best friend, "Beauty is pain." My mom used to own so many toe rings, why is it that older women like these? Is it just another way to accessorize? And since when do I want attention being drawn to my feet.Yuck! No thank you! I will stick to accessorizing above the talocrural joint.

Gag Me!!!!!

The Horror
Death

No comments:

Post a Comment