Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dying hair

Dying ones hair is like giving birth to a new creature.

1) you dont know what it is going to look like
2) you dont know how others will respond to it
3) If you don't like it their is no going back ( well at least not without hardships)
4) It may just change your life...either in a good way or bad


I've been polling with my friends on what color is next on my list of hair experiences and i have only gotten a few responses. You see i am a natural blonde and even then i like to bleach the shit out of it for fun, so what ever I put in it will work and it will be very different from what i am used too. I have been wanting to go the dark route, but not just some pansy dark blonde. I am an extremist, I want black!!! Black hair on a pale skinned, greeneyed, blonde eyebrow girl?? "NOOOO", as my best friend likes to put it bluntly, "don't do it." I do have friends telling me to do it as well though. In a pickle=my sitch!


VS....







My best friend thinks that i should dye my hair this new ombre style, but honestly it freaks me out. I mean i might as well just wait for my bleach blonde hair to grow out, would'nt i get the same thing?!? It really does look good on drew, but definitely not for me. I guess until i either get gutsy or drunk...either one, i'll stay my boring blonde self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment